During the consultation we will discuss the natural / green options that best suit your family and budget, why it is important to change, where you can get things from, set up an account with a fantastic online retailer, draw up your shopping list and should you place your order, your wonderful new goodies will arrive within a day or two.
You may also receive bonus tips, articles, discount codes and recipes, relevant to the area you’ve chosen to work on.
- The toxins in non-natural cleaning products are often worse than the dirt itself.
- They can cause skin, respiratory and eye irritation. They can cause allergies and asthma and disrupt hormones.
- Repeated exposure may cause neurological impairment at any stage i.e. from in utero to old age. This includes lowered IQ, ADHD, Autism, cognitive, motor and sensory impairments, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
- Our plugs and toilets aren’t magic black holes. The water is treated and we drink it again. So, many of those nasties are now ingested negatively affecting our bodies but especially our gut flora and hormones.
- The chemicals end up in our waterways and soil, the soil in which our food may be grown. Our wildlife and flora also have to deal with the likes of ammonia, chlorine, VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and petrochemicals.
- Many non-natural cleaners are specialised i.e. you ‘need’ many products to clean your house.
- Go natural and dramatically reduce your family and the environment’s toxin exposure, whilst using multi-purpose natural cleaners that save you money and give you peace of mind.
- There are many locally produced brands so carbon footprint doesn’t have to be an issue. Instead you are helping to invest in the future health of your family, the environment and the economy. It’s exciting!
We will work together to work out exactly what you need, what suits your budget and get it ordered so that you can transition straight away to a beautiful, safely cleaned home that smells great. No more harmful chemicals that may damage your family’s health or the environment.
Success is doing the best of which you are capable